Don't worry, we are here to help. Here at Streamline, we do everything we can to avoid these situations, but they do unfortunately happen. In a situation like this, it is imperative to do the following:
- Prior to accepting the order, inspect the outer box for any exterior signs of damage. You may also lift open the top of the box to ensure that there is no visible damage inside.
If damage is found PRIOR to accepting the order:
- If upon delivery you notice exterior damage NOT accept the shipment and do NOT sign the proof of delivery.
- Take photos of the damage as they will be helpful later.
- Notate everything on the Proof Of Delivery (POD) and refuse delivery and do NOT sign for the product.
- Immediately reach out to us by chatting with a live operator here or email us at email@example.com detailing the incident as well as providing us the photos that you took. Our team will follow up and speak with you on how to best further proceed depending on the situation.
If damage is found AFTER accepting the order:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with photos as well as your order number and the vendor that you purchased the bathtub from.